- Cutting Spending and Property Taxes
- Sealing the Border and Ending Sanctuary Cities
- Protecting our Neighborhoods from Future Flooding
- Blocking Low-Income Government Housing
- Fixing School Funding Formulas to Strengthen our Public Schools
- Protecting our Neighborhoods’ Safety and Property Values
- Defending 2nd Amendment Rights
- Defending the Unborn
- Working to have Top Quality Schools and Supporting Current and Retired Teachers
See Valoree’s latest activity on Facebook
10 hours ago
I'm very proud to announce my House Bill 4130 has been signed into law by Governor Greg Abbott!
This important election integrity bill sets standards for the Secretary of State to certify electronic poll books, which are used to check in voters. It also requires standards for the types of functions these devices must perform and will help prevent fraud.
I remain committed to keeping our elections fair and secure! ...
All of my fellow Texas Freedom Caucus members and I are ranked in the TOP TEN PERCENT of the Texas House for our conservative voting records! Congratulations to our conservative friends who also made it. ...
Valoree Swanson for Texas shared a post.
2 days ago
4 days ago
The Texas Public Policy Foundation visited The Woodlands for their State of the Taxpayer tour last night. These experts updated attendees on the progress of property tax reform, school finance, and healthcare. TPPF is a non-partisan policy organization which compiles great research on tax law, the state budget, criminal justice, and many other topics. They do a great job of educating the public and helping legislators. ...